Traveling is the most fun thing to do, but it can turn into a nasty affair if you don’t do the Proper research. To Make the journey more exciteful and memorable. These are the things you should know..
Here's everthing you need to know before starting to travel the world
- Preparing Travel Documents
- Researching the destinations
- Booking everything in advance
- Avoid hidden travel and communication fees
- Prioritize your health and safety
- Pack everything properly
- Explore and read some travel tips
- Maintain Connectivity
- Preparing Travel Documents-
The most critical step for starting a travel journey first be sure of your passport or travel visa. After that your potential radius for travelling the world will significantely reduced.
READ BEFORE PRE-ENROLLMENT
- Submission of the pre-enrollment application for a Passport is the first step and the process ends with providing biometric details (photograph, finger print etc).
- filled-in application can be edited and appointment date can also be rescheduled within 15 days.
- A printed copy of the pre-enrolled form must be submitted along with other documents. If it is lost, the applicant needs to log in and take another printout.
- The appointment will be canceled if Government announces public holiday on the scheduled date and the applicant either needs to set another appointment within 15 working days or go to the enrollment station within the period.
Even If people have the passport they often oversight the passport validation.10 years of validation make them forgetting abput renewal of passport. Even some countries don't allowed if visa expiry date is less then 6 months.
So, you need a valid passport before booking the flight.
A visa is a travel document that allows you to enter the foreign country within a given period of time.
You have to apply for the visa before travelling you can apply through the Embassy, Consulate or Online.
What are the 4 most common types of visas?
The most common types of visa include the following:
2. Researching the destinations and managing Money
It is most important to do plenty of research where you want to go. It can be more fun to travel to your destination when you have done proper research.
Besides this, While some guests will laugh at what their country is known for, others might quickly get offended. That’s why it’s best to avoid poking fun at stereotypes altogether.
Don’ts use slang or idioms. Foreign countries are full of law , knowing them ahead can keep you out of trouble.
10 Common mistakes to avoid as a tourist
- Ignoring local customs and traditions
- Being unwares of local scams and pickpocketing risks.
- Not learning a few bsic phrases in the local language.
- Eating only at touristy restaurents instead of trying local cousine.
- Failing to be mindful of cultural sensitivities.
3. Booking everything in advance
After going to the foreign countries you are most likey to travel around the corner. So you need to book the proper accomodations and transportation.
- Accomodation -
while hotels are quite good for staying.Be sure to ask for discounts and go through the site with low prices.
- Transportation -
while travelling in the foreign countries be sure to go through online site to check for the availabilty for the means of transportation( Buses, Subway or Plane). Usually subways, buses and trains are the cheapest means of transportation.
4. Avoid hidden travel and communication fees
Once you have start your trip , you needs some tips and tricks to avoid extra fees.
To reduce the hidden hotel charges you need to check through all the description. Like you can ask for eliminating extra services for gym, swimming. The Hotel maybe charges for you even you don't use the services.
Communicating with friends and family is important so the different roaming charges and different international fees will be applying. So it's better to use communicating apps like Viber, Whatsapp they allow us to communicate with friends using wifi.
5. Prioritize your health and safety
When traveling to foreign countries, prioritizing health and security is essential to ensure a safe and enjoyable trip. Here are some key tips:
- Health Insurance:
obtain travel health insurance that covers medical emergencies , accidents which help to reduce the risks of potentail damage.
Check the required and recommended vaccinations for the destination and them well before your jouney.
- Safe Foods:
Be cautious what you eat avoid the junk food and hard drinks. Always drink the boiled water.
- Proper Medications
Bring your prescription of medecations suggest by the doctors.
- Stay Informed:
Stay updated on Local news and nay potential helth or security risks during your trip.
6. Pack everything properly
Packing everythings properly reduces your trip stress. packing to much can always lead to some serious problems.
Your important things can be thrown away incase of heavy luggage.
How to pack Lighter, Smarter and faster?
- Making a paking list-
Create a packing list to ensure you don't forget anythings esssentials.
- Roll, Don't Fold! -
Rooling your clothes instead of folding them saves space and reduces wrinkles.
- Choose Lightweight Luggage-
Use the lighweight luggage to minimize the weight of the bag itself.
- Digital Documents -
Store travel documents and maps digitally on your phone.
- Eliminate Redundancies - Decide and Check Every items properly and try to eliminate the duplicate items.
7. Explore and read some travel tips
- Don’t Go Into Debt
- Always Get Travel Insurance
- Hire Local Guides
- Debit Card And Credit Cards
- Take Advantage Of Free Walking Tours
- Choose tours wisely
- Respect local cultures
- Stay out of Comfort Zones
- Always take a picture of yourself
- Don't compete with other travelers
- You don't have to be fluent in a second language
- Make a plan and enjoy every moment
- Don't get yourself at risk, be Smart
- Vaccinations and medical prescription
- Pack Light
- Book accomodation
- Use subways and buses
- Make sure of doucment ready
8. Maintain Connectivity
going on the long jouney while leaving the comfort zones of yours. It is a wonderful opportunity to explore the world. But going foreigns doesn't means stop talking to relatives.
Communicating with friends and relatives is important while going on the journey.
There are some tricks you need to keep in mind while maintain connectivity
VPN - Using a vpn help you to avoid network hacks.
LOCAL SIM - Using a local sims can reduces the roaming charges and international fees .