Gosaikunda lake is a holy lake lies in the middle of the langtang national park. Gosaikunda lake is situated at the altitude of 4,380 m (14,370 ft) in Rasuwa (Northern side of Kathmandu). Gosaikunda trek is normally of 5 days. Gosaikunda can give the experience of both Adventure and Spritualism. Gosaikunda is one of the major pilgrimage site for hindus.
The main highlight of this trek is to visit gosaikunda lake itself.
5 Days/4 Nights Gosaikunda Trek
Day 1: Drive to Dhunche. Day 2: Trek to Chandanwari. Day 3: Trek to Gosaikunda. Day 4: Trek back to Dhunche. Day 5: Return to Kathmandu.
- Weather conditions can vary greatly, so it's important to be prepared for both warm and cold temperatures, as well as potential rain or snow.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Accommodation along the Gosaikunda trail is provided by teahouses or lodges. - Facilities are basic but comfortable, offering a bed, blankets, and simple meals.
- The Gosaikunda trek is considered moderate in terms of difficulty.
- Basic trekking gear such as sturdy hiking boots, warm clothing, a sleeping bag, and a daypack are necessary.
• Accommodation in sharing basis • All Meal (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) • Vehicle • Guide Charge • First Aid Kit
• Personal Expenses • Beverages • Other Expenses not mentioned in Itinerary
Day 01: Drive to Dhunche.
First day of our Trekking. The Journey starts from bustle city kathmandu. It takes around 6-7 hours of travelling to get to the Dhunche.
Day 02: Trek to Chandanwari
The journey continuous from Dhunche. Trekking to Chandanwari takes around 5-6 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Gosaikunda.
In the third day of our jouney finally we arrive at Gosaikunda lake. The main highlight of this trek is to visit gosaikunda lake itself.
Day 04: Trek back to Dhunche.
After enjoying the beautiful time in surroundings of holy lake . It is time to return back to Dhunche.
Day 05: Return to Kathmandu.
This is the last day of our trekking journey. Today we return back to Kathmandu.